This article will help you set up your Google Dialogflow trained bot in Blahbox.
In order to link your Dialogflow trained bot, you must enter the following into the NLP section of the Blahbox console.
1- Login into Blahbox
2- Access the chat you want to link to Dialogflow
3- Then click on the "NLP" option on the side menu
4- Select "Dialogflow" from the options on the right-hand side of the screen
On this screen, follow the instructions below to retrieve the data from the Dialogflow console
2. Select the bot you wish to link to Blahbox
3. Click the icon next to the name of the bot
4. Click on the email under "Service Account"
5. Click "+ CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT"
6. Enter a name in the "Service account name" field (eg. BlahboxCredentials)
7. Click on "CREATE"
8. Click on "Select a role"
9. Select "Dialogflow" on the left of the pop-up box and "Dialogflow API Client" on the right
10. Click "CONTINUE"
11. Click on "+ CREATE KEY"
12. Select key type JSON and click "CREATE". (A file will be downloaded with the necessary credentials)
13. Edit the file with any program for text files (eg. notepad)
14. Highlight and copy the contents of the entire file
15. In Blahbox, paste the contents into the field "Enter credential JSON"
16. Choose the bot language
17. Click "Continue" to finish