This article will help you configure the Watson Assistant (version 1 of the Watson API) in Blahbox.
1. Log into IBM Cloud. cloud.ibm.com
2. Go to the application that corresponds to Watson Assistant.
3. Click on "Initiate Watson Assistant".
4. Choose "Skills" and then click on the for the skill you want to embed in Blahbox.
5. Choose the "View API Details" option.
6. Go to Blahbox and then go to the chat you want to configure for the Watson Assistant chatbox.
7. Go to the NLP option on the Main Menu.
10. Copy the "Workspace ID" value you got in step 5 and paste it in the Blahbox "Workspace ID" field.
11. Copy the "Username" value you got in step 5 and paste it in the Blahbox "Username" field.
12. Copy the "Password" value you got in step 5 and paste in the Blahbox "Password" field.